Princess dermal fillers – benefits, Ingredients, side effects
Princess injectable products are designed by the pharmaceutical company Croma-Pharma from Austria, which has been offering products for skin care and rejuvenation for more than 30 years. The line was released in 2009 and received the title of “Brand of the Year” in Monaco.
Princess fillers are monophasic and viscoelastic injectable gels produced using the company’s own innovative technology called S.M.A.R.T (Supreme Monophasic And Reticulated Technology). The use of highly purified non-animal hyaluronic acid makes them ideal for plumping up lips, removing facial scars, and effectively correcting wrinkles of different depths.
Benefits of using Princess dermal fillers
- Princess fillers go well with many other cosmetic products.
- The treatment procedure performed using Princess fillers allows you to immediately notice improvements in appearance.
- Princess fillers provide a long-lasting effect of moisturized, toned, and smooth skin. The filler lasts for 6-8 months depending on many factors such as your skin condition, your age, and lifestyle.
- Princess products can be used from the age of 18 to increase lip volume or correct the shape of the nose. Certain fillers are applicable to treating acne on oily or combination skin.
- Princess dermal fillers are effectively used on mature skin to achieve a pronounced improvement in skin condition. They are great for eliminating the signs of aging and replenishing lost volume.
- The fillers are completely biocompatible and naturally degrade in the body over time.
- Classification of Princess products, their indications, and effects
- There are three different Princess products for various skin issues.
- Princess Filler and Princess Volume are also available with added local anesthetic (lidocaine), which reduces the pain during the treatment procedure.
Princess Filler is ideal for the correction of fine wrinkles and folds, as well as for moisturizing the skin. Princess Filler goes well with other hyaluronic acid-based fillers. Due to the monophase structure of the gel, the filler is easily injected and distributed into the skin layers and biodegrades evenly. The effect lasts for up to 12 months.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid
Indications: The product is indicated for people with visible signs of skin aging, but it can also be used to treat younger skin. This dermal filler can eliminate nasolabial folds, frown lines, crow’s feet, and marionette lines. It is an effective solution for removing bags under the eyes and for plumping up lips.
- lip augmentation and contour correction,
- giving the appearance of higher cheekbones and a stronger chin,
- long-lasting correction of fine and medium wrinkles and folds,
Princess Rich is designed for biorevitalization treatment. The product is used for intensive skin hydration and the elimination of signs of aging. The best result is achieved after 2-3 procedures spaced 3 weeks apart and lasts for at least 6 months. The improvement from the treatment is noticeable a few hours after the biorevitalization procedure, but the full effect is revealed a week later.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, Glycerol
Indications: The product is indicated for use in patients with sagging and dehydrated skin, acne scars, lines, and wrinkles. Princess Rich is designed to improve the appearance of the face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
- elimination of fine wrinkles,
- improving skin elasticity and tone,
- powerful skin moisturizing.
Princess Volume is a hyaluronic acid-based product designed to eliminate deep wrinkles and acne and correct the contour of the face and lips. It is perfect for use on oily and combination skin, as it naturally restores moisture balance and replenishes the skin’s vital components.
The result after applying Princess Volume becomes visible almost immediately and lasts for 6-12 months; the duration depends on the condition of the skin and the patient’s age. Based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, the gel is biocompatible with the human body, and therefore its use is possible without prior testing for allergies.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid
Indications: Princess Volume is designed to restore the lost volume in the cheekbone area, eliminate hyperpigmentation, and also reduce the appearance of moderate and deep wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. It is great for the correction of the facial contour, skin volume, and shape of the lips.
- elimination of deep wrinkles,
- keeping the skin hydrated and volumized,
- lip augmentation,
- improving facial contour.
Princess: before and after
Princess dermal fillers have proven themselves perfect for the procedures of contour plastics, correction of superficial and moderate wrinkles, lip augmentation, improving facial contours, and keeping the skin more hydrated and volumized. The products should be applied by a board-certified dermatologist to provide you with the best looking and long-lasting results.
Due to the high quality of hyaluronic acid contained in the products, Princess fillers are completely biocompatible and biodegradable. The treatment procedure is safe, almost painless, and at the same time effective.
When purchasing Princess products online at Major Medical Solutions, you get affordable prices and excellent service. Contact us to learn more about the wide range of choices for any requirement.
Dermaheal Professional cosmetics have been manufactured in South Korea by Caregen Co., Ltd. since 2001. Based on ...
You have probably noticed that there are women who just stop aging after 40 years old and stay young-looking at the age ...
Today’s market of cosmetology preparations presents a great variety of means for the implementation of ...