Showing all 3 results
Revolax is a biodegradable gel that is made of high purity hyaluronic acid produced by bacterial fermentation. The Revolax range is manufactured by the South Korean company Across Co Ltd. Revolax dermal fillers are hyaluronic acid injectables of the best quality designed to produce exceptionally natural-looking results. With Revolax, lips may be enhanced and wrinkles and lines can be successfully eliminated.
How does Revolax work?
The human body naturally contains a complex sugar molecule called hyaluronic acid. It is present in various tissues, including the skin, joints, and bones. By assisting in the retention of water in the skin, hyaluronic acid maintains the skin’s youthful appearance and feel. Revolax fillers are injected beneath the skin’s surface to eliminate lines and wrinkles, contour the face, and replenish volume that has been gradually lost over time.
Revolax fillers are based on the non-animal-derived hyaluronic acid with the highest grade of purity achieved through bio fermentation. Since the Revolax formula is cross-linked, it is more durable than any non-cross-linked fillers. The prefilled syringe with an easy-to-press plunger makes the device simpler to use for the practitioner, while the added Lidocaine provides more comfort for the patient.
Types of Revolax
Three different dermal fillers are available in the Revolax collection, each with its own properties and uses: Revolax Fine, Deep, and Sub-Q. Each product in the lineup offers unique results and can be used in combination therapy with barely any adverse effects. The most recent advancements in dermal filler technology provide a smooth finish and a natural appearance.
- Revolax Deep is injected into the mid to deep dermis and used to plump up your lips, enhance your chin or nose, and treat nasolabial folds, deep forehead wrinkles, and laugh lines.
- Revolax Fine is injected into the superficial layer of the skin to treat frown lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles on the neck and forehead.
- Revolax Sub-Q is applied to the deep subcutaneous layer of the skin, where it can fill in deeper lines and lift your cheekbones.
Duration of effects
The patient’s individual characteristics, the injection site, as well as the type and the amount of filler used all affect how long the effects last. Revolax dermal fillers’ average longevity is:
- Revolax Deep — 12-18 months
- Revolax Fine – 9-12 months
- Revolax Sub-Q — 12-18 months
- Revolax fillers are a great solution for treating wrinkles on the face and neck, augmenting lips and improving facial contours
- Thanks to the regular and dense monophasic structure of the gel, the treatment can be administered with a smooth and consistent injection pattern that results in a harmonized volume and a natural appearance
- A Revolax injection is a highly effective and safe treatment that provides long-lasting results for up to 18 months
- The filler offers incredibly natural-looking results since it is extremely viscoelastic, stable, and flexible at the same time. With Revolax, there is almost no risk of product migration because of the product’s low phase angle
How much does Revolax cost wholesale?
You can buy Revolax products wholesale from Major Medical Solutions by clicking the “I want to buy wholesale” button on every product page or filling in the form below. Do not hesitate to contact us to benefit from our low Revolax filler price and fast worldwide delivery.
What is Revolax used for?
The Revolax range consists of 3 products with different properties designed for treating different skin issues. The fillers are used to add volume to the facial tissue, reduce creases and folds, and give the face a naturally smooth appearance.
How long does Revolax last?
Revolax usually lasts between 12 and 18 months, depending on the type of the filler, the amount of gel injected, and the technique used by the practitioner.
What is the recovery time for Revolax?
Revolax dermal filler treatments don't require any downtime, so you can continue with your everyday activities right away. You may experience some moderate swelling or bruising in the injection area, which usually subsides within 48 hours but may continue up to a week.
Why buy Revolax online at Major Medical Solutions?
Major Medical Solutions offers an affordable wholesale Revolax price. We guarantee fast and safe worldwide shipping and the highest quality of our products.
How can I use Revolax?
Revolax fillers are injectable gels that can be used to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines or to restore lost volume. Only licensed and trained professionals should apply the products.