Prostrolane Blanc-B is an injectable gel formulated with a complex of bioactive components, which include biomimetic peptides and hyaluronic acid. Prostrolane Blanc-B is an excellent product designed to treat skin pigmentation while tightening, smoothing, and brightening the face and neck. This innovative treatment for face contouring and skin whitening uses Sustained Release Technology and Novel Peptide Technology patented by Caregen Co., Ltd.
You can buy Prostrolane Blanc-B wholesale at Major Medical Solutions online store and enjoy friendly customer service and fast worldwide shipping.
Prostrolane Blanc-B is indicated for:
whitening and toning in the mid-deep dermis to brighten the face and neck,
skin contouring and smoothing,
eliminating large pores,
reduction of wrinkles,
stimulating skin cell renewal,
treating sun damaged and photo-aged skin.
- the whole face and neck
- pigmented areas.
Benefits of the product
- great radiant effect and healthy skin after the first treatment,
- reduction of wrinkles and fine lines by deep hydration of the skin,
- skin elasticity and firmness restoration,
- proven safety and a low risk of complications and side effects.
Bruising, bleeding or swelling at the injection site are possible reactions that resolve within 1-2 days after the procedure. The product should be applied by a board certified dermatologist in order to minimize the risk of side effects, guarantee a short rehabilitation period and help achieve a better rejuvenation effect.
Patients should keep the treated area out of direct sunlight, UV light, and extreme cold at least until the swelling and redness subside.
Prostrolane Blanc-B should not be used:
- in pregnant and nursing women, and minors under the age of 18,
- in patients suffering from diabetes and autoimmune diseases,
- in patients with hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to certain components of the product,
- in patients having a skin disorder, inflammatory processes, or infection at or near the injection site.