As we age, the process of microcirculation and lymph drainage becomes increasingly hampered, and the subcutaneous fat layer starts to lose its smooth structure. In addition to these changes, cellulite is a common concern among women. To effectively address these issues at any stage of their progression, a one-of-a-kind solution was developed – the Aqualyx injection, which helps to smooth out the relief of the skin while also restoring the essential functioning of its cells. The main active ingredient in Aqualyx injectable gel is sodium deoxycholate, a completely biocompatible salt of deoxycholic acid, which is normally produced by the human body. Major Medical Solutions offers to buy Aqualyx online at the best wholesale price.
Benefits of using Aqualyx:
- Aqualyx filler is a revolutionary solution that dissolves fat cells and eliminates them from the body, allowing you to change your body shape with just a few injections.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- The product uses a slow-release sugar-based method to dissolve cellulite at the injection site before it is transmitted along the body through the lymphatic and excretory systems, making Aqualyx completely biodegradable and biocompatible.
- The duration of one procedure is about 30 minutes.
What is in the box?
10 x 8 ml vials of Aqualyx
Aqualyx filler is used for:
- removing stubborn cellulite and fat deposits on such body areas as the back, stomach, thighs, knees, buttocks, hips, and chin;
- treating men with pseudogynecomastia, the development of fatty tissue around the nipple.
You should remember that an Aqualyx treatment is not a solution for body weight loss. The product dissolves stubborn fats, offering you noticeable improvement between 3 and 6 weeks after the treatment, and you may continue to notice ongoing improvements for up to 6 months.
If you have any questions concerning the application method, Aqualyx results and reviews, or shipping, our team at Major Medical Solutions online store will be pleased to assist you! Contact us to buy Aqualyx injection that is available for sale at a reasonable price.
What are the potential side effects of Aqualyx?
The side effects of using Aqualyx are very rare. Swelling, bruising, itching, soreness, sensitivity to pressure, and excessive warmth at the injection site are possible, but they normally go away within three to five days. Experts recommend finding a practitioner who is not only medically certified but also educated to treat patients using Aqualyx.
Who is not recommended to use Aqualyx?
All patients with a medical history of anaphylactic responses, severe allergies, severe organic or physical disorders, autoimmune diseases, or diabetes, as well as pregnant or breastfeeding women, should not use Aqualyx dermal filler.