Dermaheal HL is a solution/serum used to strengthen hair molecules with a unique configuration to prevent hair-loss. Dermaheal HL contains fifty-six substances including thirteen vitamins (vitamin A, B1, K, etc.), five minerals and four nucleic acids.
What’s in the box?
5ml x 10 Vials
- prevention of hair loss
- enrichment and growth of new hair particles
How to use?
Dermaheal HL is applied to the different layers in the skin using a micro-needle roller. Patients are usually recommended to apply the preparation 3 times a week; however, the treatment can be repeated daily.
The apparent and striking effects begin to start showing within six weeks of the first application time. The procedure is painless and research has proven that this method has been very effective.
Patients who are not recommended to use:
- Patients who are hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
- Patients with autoimmune disorders
- Women in labor (who are pregnant) or lactating women should not use Dermaheal, as well as anyone who is prone to develop skin scarring reactions.
- simultaneous peeling or laser treatment
- Different skin infections