Dermaheal LL (Lipolytic) solution is a form of injection lipolysis; a method to support the patient’s body in dissolving excess fats and cellulites.
What’s in the box?
5ml x 10 VialsMain active ingredients:
Eliminates fats and cellulite in:
- Double-chin, cheek areas and neck
- thighs and buttocks, lower-belly/upper-belly, knees, shoulder areas, around the arms and back
How to use?
Dermaheal LL is injected with a thin needle into the fatty tissue. The procedure is done without anesthesia. A painless-treatment, which allows patients to return to their every-day activities. Recommendation: Two and/or Four-treatments at six to eight-week intervals. There is no need for the patient to wear bandages or special clothes after the procedure.
Patients tend to notice visible changes in a span of 4 weeks; in this time, the fatty tissue dissolves overtime. The fatty tissue is eliminated evenly and as the treatment is also beneficial for collagen fibers, the skin will tend to stretch. The benefits of this procedure are long-term and the body fats are removed in a natural way. If there are no evident changes to the weight of the patient after the treatment, fat will not collect.
Patients who are not recommended to use :
- Patients who are hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
- Patients with autoimmune disorders
- Women in labor (who are pregnant) or lactating women should not use Dermaheal, as well as anyone who is prone to develop skin scarring reactions.
- concurrent peeling or laser treatment
- Various skin infections