Neauvia Intense Rheology is designed for the reduction of the first signs of aging in young skin, such as fine lines and superficial wrinkles. Neauvia Intense Rheology also aids in the correction of the lip contour, as well as the rejuvenation of the hands. You can buy Neauvia Intense Rheology wholesale at Major Medical Solutions.
Benefits of the product
- Neauvia Intense Rheology provides a natural correction of superficial and moderate wrinkles.
- The product is recommended for treating specific and difficult areas due to its particular rheological properties.
What is in the box?
The pack includes:
1 x 1ml syringe
22 mg/ml hyaluronic acid, cross-linked with PEG
Glycine and L-Proline
- correction of fine lines and wrinkles,
- lip enhancement,
- treatment of acne scars,
- hand rejuvenation.
Using Neauvia fillers might result in minor redness, swelling, discomfort, bruising, or itching. These side effects are temporary and usually subside within 1-2 days. It should be mentioned, however, that the possibility of complications and the results depend on the dermatologist’s qualifications and experience.
- pregnancy and nursing,
- allergies or hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the treatment,
- redness, inflammation, or infection at or near the injection site,
- autoimmune and oncological diseases.